Jsbi

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 13 May 2008

It's been long since I wrote

Posted on 21:54 by Unknown
Sorry Folks, it's been quite some time since I wrote - a week to be precise. Well - here goes the lame excuse. I was busy with assembling my Home PC rig and lo it's been simply superb (more about it in the coming days - watch out).

Also, as most of you know - I have moved my work into Supply Chain Management(SCM) domain from my previous domain of Customer Relationship Management(CRM) , so that's a huge learning curve for me and I am trying to grasp on the new terminologies of Replenishment, Picking, Packing, Shipping, etc - a whole new world unfolds.

Thanks for all the mails and suggestions that most of you have sent me regarding my new desktop configuration. One constant reply that I got from most of the readers was - Why don't you get a laptop instead of a Desktop? I have replied to all the mails with my reasons for going in for a desktop than a laptop - I will post my thoughts on this issue in the coming days.

So, how's everyone doing? Do mail me back folks - jasonblr@gmail.com (just in case you forgot).

Wishing you a very cheerful and profitable days ahead in whatever you do and wherever you are.

Cheers!!
Jason
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in announcements, Bangalore, blogging, personal | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Categories

  • Android
  • announcements
  • Anti-Virus
  • Asus
  • Bangalore
  • blogging
  • Contests
  • FaceBook
  • Gadgets
  • google
  • Guest Article
  • health
  • HP
  • India
  • internet
  • iPhone
  • K810i
  • linux
  • mac
  • microsoft
  • Mobile
  • MotherBoards
  • mp3
  • NetBook
  • news
  • Office
  • personal
  • photoshop
  • Portable Apps
  • Printers
  • programming
  • Quotes
  • Review
  • software
  • story
  • technology
  • Tips
  • Travel
  • videos
  • vista
  • windows
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 8
  • zune

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (6)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (167)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2008 (102)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • How to fix Windows Explorer Crash :: Folder contai...
      • Alternate Routes / Roads to drive faster to Bengal...
      • List of Cab Services to Bengaluru/Bangalore Intern...
      • Comodo Firewall :: A really good one
      • Finally MS Project and BaseCamp get some competiti...
      • Indian Proxy Servers :: Complete list of Free Prox...
      • Assembling My New Desktop - What I finally got - P...
      • How to get an Apple iPhone in India?
      • It's been long since I wrote
      • XBox 360 will NOT support Blu-ray : It's now official
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (15)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile